Cadmus Engineering offers clients comprehensive civil engineering design and construction services over a number of disciplines. We can assist from the early stages of budget planning, site investigation and feasibility assessments and carry out environmental impact studies, right through to traffic planning, impact assessments and waste water management.
Since Cadmus also operates in the structural and forensic engineering specialities, we are able to provide a ‘big picture’ approach to our clients’ requirements.
Our civil engineering capabilities extend to:
• Car park design
• Driveway design
• Pavement design
• Road design
• Stormwater analysis
• Retaining walls
• Pedestrian bridges
• Vehicle turning paths
• Residential and commercial subdivisions
• Stormwater Management Plan Designs in all Councils’ area
• Flood Studies to the requirements of all Councils
• Provision of Design Certification of stormwater designs for Construction Certificate
• Stormwater interim and final inspections
• Work-as-Executed drawings
• Final inspection certification
• Water balance modelling
• Trunk drainage and culvert provision and/or relocation design
• Traffic engineering
• Small scale subdivision (as relevant)
• Contract development engineering assessment on behalf of local Councils
However large or small your project, Cadmus Engineering can assist you with expert civil engineering services anywhere in Sydney. We understand that your project may involve extensive dealings with Council and other authorities and we can smooth the way for you by liaising with them on your behalf, in their language. We aim to always maintain good relationships with government agencies, other consultants, trades and contributors to ensure that your interests are protected and your obligations are appropriately met.
We utilise up to date computer technologies and software in our civil engineering projects, and keenly adhere to best practice in order to deliver timely and hassle free outcomes for our clients.